Client: A Client is that who purchases Mails Backup Software online through any www.mailsbackup.com website.
Mail for Activation or Mail for download The email sent by www.mailsbackup.com or payment gateway on purchase of the product/software online. The email contains the activation code for product/software for activating the product/software. All our products have an Electronic Delivery. All software distributed under the Try before Buy License.
Users have to understand this very carefully that our data recovery software products are designed in such a way that they are tested in certain types of corruption cases where they give BEST successful recovery results. However, users should be well aware that there can be certain corruption cases where our products might not be able to recover complete Meta data etc. In addition, in case the free space of your system is overwritten by new data, then there can also be the chance of a recovery failure as, in that case, a corrupted file might not even contain the required data in the first place. This can be tested via the free DEMO versions, which give a preview of the recoverable data. We anticipate that users will co-operate with us, as we make every possible effort to help them reach 100% satisfaction.
Strongly Recommended to Download, Install, and Try the Demo Version of Software Before Purchase
Refund will be made only if one of the below conditions hold true:
- If the Client was able to perform the operation as stated with the demo version but the functionality was not there in the Full Version.
We use the personal information you supply when you submit a support question to respond to your question. Your email address is used to send a response from our Technical Support team.
A refund is not valid in the following cases:
- When the User Is Unwilling to Upload Files on Our FTP in Case of Software Failure: There are a number of corruption cases, and if in any particular corruption case, the client is finding issues in performing the process using our software, then we ask the client to upload his/her files on our secure FTP Server so that we can perform the necessary actions for him/her. We are also ready to sign a Non Discloser Agreement (NDA). If the client finds issues in performing the process successfully, and if he/she is also not uploading his/her files on our FTP Server, even if we are ready to sign the NDA, then in that case, the refund is not valid.
- If the client purchased any of our software without first evaluating it with the help of the FREE DEMO Version, then the refund for that product will not be given.
- In case our software is unable to perform the process it is projected to perform, and likewise, no other software in the market also couldn't perform the same process, then, a refund cannot be claimed. If, however, some other software performs the process successfully unlike our software, then, a refund can be claimed.
- If the software is purchased without its prior examination via the demo version, then a refund cannot be claimed.
- If 30% recovery or migration or any other projected process is performed successfully by any of our software, then a refund cannot be claimed.
- www.mailsbackup.com does not decrypt encrypted files due to Ransomware attacks or other kind of malicious activities that are non-recoverable. This information is clearly mentioned on all the product websites of this software. Therefore, the refund requests in this case are not valid.